We’re so glad you’ve become a member of the Philadelphia Area Cooperative Alliance!
This page offers some ideas about how to take advantage of your new membership.
Enjoy the benefits of being a PACA member
- Attend one of our co-op events and invite your members, staff, and board to come too.
- Get the word out about your events, job listings, and online content. Send your announcements and materials to firstname.lastname@example.org to publicize them on PACA’s website, email list, and social media.
- Schedule a time for us to come your co-op or organization to facilitate our “Co-ops 101” educational workshop. It’s great for new members and it’s designed specifically for the Philadelphia area.
- Talk to us about customized cooperative education and training.
Show off your new PACA membership
- Add an “Official Member” badge to your website and printed materials. Download the full resolution image here.
- Add a link to our website, www.philadelphia.coop, to your website.
- Connect with our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/PhillyCoops) – we’ll be announcing our new members there!
Revel in your cooperative identity
- Apply for the new global cooperative identity marque to get the graphics that co-ops are using all over the world.
- Display the cooperative principles on your walls! Here are some beautiful posters from our friends at Cooperation Texas. Here’s a series of co-op principles banners and materials made by CU Answers specifically for credit unions.